Give me a Signal.

That evening, in a very offensive way, Albert asked me if "I" have done this. I was confused, it was after so long I saw his call ringing on my phone and I was happy but listening to this was heartbreaking.

He told me everything he had on call with Veena. At first, I felt offended by what he has asked me but then I was easily able to sense the fear in his voice, as he preceded. He was afraid, he was afraid of losing Veena again.

He was furious enough to find out the culprit who has done this so that he'll beat him up and disgorge everything inside. Albert is short-tempered, very very much you can say.

We all were workmates back then, that time we were working for an Online Shopping brand. Today also, it is a well-known company reaching new heights every day. We feel good when we hear about it succeeding because there was a time when we were a part of this company.

Those days were a good phase of our lives, every day we meet under one roof, on the workstations we brag about our skills when our team leads announce the targets that we have to complete. The winners were always same, at the end of office hours, Albert and Reynard shine every day.

We were a mad group, me, Reynard, Albert & Veena, Stefan, Adne and sometimes others also join us whenever we make a plan to go out. We were actually mad for Pizza! that's why anyone who wants eat it decides to come along. We were daily customers of that pizza shop as if the pizza was keeping us together.


And today, it is sad to think that, one of those in our mad group deceived us all.






                                                                                                           to be continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts