Who could it be!

Those days were a good phase of our lives. Yes, we were doing the job but thinking it now feels like those days were a single hangout which has been passed long ago.

Every evening we had a plan ready for us, be it a pizza meet or any fast food corner of that place. What we do was to take our stuff and sit in the parks. Those parks were usually made for public convenience but we never hesitated to have drinks together. There, we never sat on benches, we always sit on the dark green ground while the sun sets.

Our boys were our heroes, without them Veena and I never went anywhere alone. They always ensured our safety before making any plan. That evening was also same but this time Stephan was new to our group.

Stephan was the friend of Veena, they have worked together before. Stephan has joined recently and stayed with us most of the time.We also didn't take long to get to know him as Veena knew him before. Stephan was very friendly, he was interesting enough for us to get along.

In starting days when Stephan joined here, Veena helped him in every new thing he has to learn. Albert was dating Veena that time, but it wasn't only Veena that Albert is dating. Yes, there were many girls Albert was seeing. On the same floor, Albert was seeing three girls of the same batch. I knew all this as I am close to him, he treats me as his younger sister.

We were in the first batch of that process we were working for, Albert and I became friends very first and then our group expanded. Talking about me, I, 'Fiyona', I am kind of person who is very much over friendly, sarcastic but unfortunately very short in the whole group. Reynard and Adne joined us soon after they found us good to be with.

Those days were our training days when Veena and I used to sit together.Veena is pretty, she is very sweet, polite and very soft kind of girl. In one word if I can describe is 'a cute girl who loves everything in pink'.  Albert was a playboy so it was obvious for him to start a conversation with Veena in the batch.

In the meantime, when he was trying on her and other girls as well, became my best buddy in the group. And that's the reason why last night he was almost crying over the call and asking me to solve everything that has happened.

And I... I am just thinking of 'Who could it be'.

Comments

Popular Posts