The Bill

After the call was disconnected, Reynard and I had a conversation. Obviously, it was about 'who could it be'!. This call really did change the topic we were already having over the call and lead us to think back. Albert mentioned that Veena was talking about a bill and blamed Albert for showing that bill to her Fiance, then her Fiance got mad at it and decided to break up everything they have planned. Yes! we exactly wondered the same, that why would a guy leave her girl with a stupid bill!! especially when they are getting married soon.


I kept on guessing and probing stupid things from Reynard that how come you guys are so idiot always. Like, a stupid bill can ruin your relationship. is it how it should work!


When you fall in love and decide to get married, you introduce your family to it. Then you altogether plan to celebrate your little relationship with a big grand party. You start relating every and each thing of your daily life with your partner. If you're a guy, I wonder how happy you'll feel thinking of your wife will come and stay with you, in your own house for the rest of your life. If you're a girl, I wonder how I excited you'll feel thinking of almost changing your life according to the Man you've already tied with. Marriages are never an easy task and breaking it because of a stupid bill, is totally unpredictable.


Well! all this stuff was going inside my head but Reynard kept quite all the time when I was blabbering. I noticed his silence and asked what happened to him and why he is so quiet. He didn't tell me in first go but I asked again if there is something on his mind he can share it.


He said ''Fiyona! we guys can never end our relationship just because of some stupid bill, there must be something more which has hurt him this bad''. Reynard was serious, and this was also a signal to me to stop fooling around and talk some sense.


Reynard asked me about all the hangout places we went and from those places, which place gives the bills. This was an easy question as we mostly had street food and street vendors don't give bills. We were left with only one place and even called its name at the same moment together, 'The Pizza Corner'!

Comments

Popular Posts