The Art of getting by.

Back then, 'The Pizza Corner' was our favourite place to hang out. Everyone in our group was crazy for pizzas. We always order online and rush to the shop by the time it gets ready so that we don't have to wait. Reynard and I both were more active than others, we both always keeps on scrolling the websites searching for discount coupons together for that Pizza corner. Our account on their website was registered with my mobile number and his email ID and we didn't even realise this thing until we get into this beautiful relationship.

In a group of friends, love triangles are never new. It was the third day of our training when I first saw Reynard. He was wearing that sea green shirt, having a very fair face with a perfect black beard. He was sitting very relaxed, eyes straight on the trainer and I end up having a huge crush on him.

As the time was passing, my affection for him was becoming stronger. I was always looking at him when he walks around the floor. Many times I tried to sit near him but he was always with his friend Adne. Adne and Reynard were roommates since four years, best friendship was an obvious thing. Talking to each other was normal being in a group but I never got a chance to talk to him alone, until he started looking other girls on the floor.

One day, while having a super cheesy pizza and almost drunk, suddenly I said it. I said that I had a crush on Reynard!, I was very clear and loud when I said, everyone turned to me with super shocking expressions, even Veena choked with a mouthful of beer and Adne kept his mouth open for at least two minutes except Reynard! He was sitting like a thoughtless person, floating on waves.

Everyone was like normal on the next day in office except me who was insane wondering for someone to at least tease me with the name of Reynard. No one did! The matter ended as if nothing happened.

A few days later, Reynard introduced a new girl to our group 'Maria'. She was very nice, she was beautiful and innocent. She has got a good height, really a good match for Reynard. Where Reynard is also no less, tall, good physique with a perfect posture. They looked good together.

The day I saw both of them going together, I was happy inside and sad too at the same moment. I  stood there in the silence as I was watching them going until they get disappear. But anyway, I have the art of getting by.

Comments

  1. orbilogin | orbilogin.com | orbilogin not working

    Fix Orbilogin not working isssues by easy troubleshootings blogs. 24/7 Chat Assistance for complex Orbilogin.com for Orbi Routers.
    Call us for Assistance 9177320091
    Visit us for more Orbi Login

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts