it is really beautiful.

The days were following one another and the broken group didn't concern much. We all were living our lives with new mornings everyday, fun is there or not, didn't matter.

One day, when I was relaxing on my couch after spending a tiring day in office, received a text on my cell. This text was from Reynard. It was a very simple "Hi", and I replied. He asked,"How am I doing?". I replied that everything is fine and asked same from him.

Reynard is very straightforward, he does not shuffle or stay quiet when he has something on his mind bothering him. He cannot leave things unsaid when the concerned one seems unaware. So he did, he directly told me that he has chosen a girlfriend for himself, and the name is "Fiyona!!".

I wasn't shocked at all because I knew that it must be a prank for which they will tease me very badly if a get caught. I tried not to look serious and went ahead with the flow. He asked me " Let's come into a relationship", I said yes yes, why not!. Then he clarified that you don't need to worry about marriage and stuff, there won't be any promises, commitments, nothing like that. We will hang out, go places, make love and enjoy our every passing day together.

This thing got me, and I said a final "YES" in no time. Obviously, in this era, who fulfils the commitments, who is ready to stay tied by promises, who knows what will come ahead. No one!

A year before this day, I and Reynard were planning to be in a relationship, we were deciding perks of our relationship. Today, everything is the same, the only thing that has changed is " we are inhaling love now " and it is really beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts